Accepting New Patients
North Texas Family Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, physical and/or mental disability, or veteran status.
Employment is based on successful completion of the North Texas Family Health employment process, which includes:
· Occupation Health Screening – includes urine drug screen
· Criminal Background Check
· Professional References
· Completion of “learning modules”
· Verification of Licensure(s)/certification(s)/CPR
· Completion of required Employment Forms
Choose from the choices below to download, print off, and fill out. Completed forms can be given to a North Texas Family Health Employee during office hours.